On November 29, 2018, a training seminar was held for heads of structural divisions of the university.
The seminar addressed the following issues:
1) Introduction of new regulatory legal acts and introduction of amendments and additions to the existing regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- Model rules for the activities of the organization of education, implementing educational programs of higher and (or) postgraduate education;
- Model rules for admission to study in educational organizations that implement educational programs of higher education;
- The list of groups of educational programs for which special and (or) creative exams are held;
- Rules of formation and distribution of the state educational order for training personnel with higher and postgraduate education;
- Rules of the organization of the educational process on the credit technology of education;
2) Recommendations for making changes and additions to the EP, taking into account the updated content of education.
The purpose of the seminar is to increase the potential of the academic and managerial staff of the university in the context of new legislation in higher and postgraduate education.
The seminar, which was attended by the heads of departments of the university, used materials from the conference and seminars "Development of Higher and Postgraduate Education: Experience and Prospects" and "Modernization of Teacher Education", "Educational activities of universities in the context of expanding academic and managerial independence", also indicators of the Roadmap for the development of higher and postgraduate education and the modernization of teacher education.
Moderator of the seminar. Vice-rector for educational and methodical work Tasmagambetov A.S. explained the changes and additions to the NLA and the need for further guidance in the organization and conduct of the educational process. Speakers of the seminar Director of the Department of Academic Activities Kaisagaliyeva GS and senior lecturer of the Department of secondary education and technical education, and Abougaliyeva GS revealing the prerequisites and prospects for the introduction of updated content of education, presented the recommendations of the NAO Altynsarin on introducing changes to the EP, taking into account the updated content.