The International Conference on ICT in Education Research (ICTER’16) will be held at Dubai in Sharjah, from January 22 to 25, 2016
The purpose of the international scientific conference on ‘ICT in Education Research’ (ICTER’16) is to provide a unique platform for academics, practitioners and researchers to determine the current scope of the field of Educational Technology by analyzing the past studies and adding to the existing literature. Meantime, inviting eminent figures in the field as Keynote Speakers and providing the opportunity for young researchers, practicing teachers, and graduate students to present their findings, this conference aims at addressing the recent problems in the field of Educational Technology.
November 30, 2015 graduate of the international program "Bolashak", associate professor of biology and ecology, KS / agricultural sciences. Alzhanova BS It carries out the project "Lessons Bolashak" lecture on "anthropogenic disturbance of soils and global environmental problems."
We invite graduate students, undergraduates and faculty.
- Applicants must be citizens of Kazakhstan residing in Kazakhstan at the time application
- Applicants must hold a doctoral degree or equivalent professional qualification at the time of application.
Eligible Research Fields:
- American History
- American Literature
- American Studies
- Art History
- Biological Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Environmental Sciences
- Film Studies
- History (non-U.S.)
- Information Sciences
- Language/Literature (non-U.S.)
- Library Science
- Medical Sciences
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public/Global Health
- Religious Studies
- Social Work
- TEFL/Applied Linguistics
- Urban Planning
- Applicants must submit a detailed statement of proposed research activity at a U.S. university (only research grants are available for citizens of Kazakhstan).
- Applicants must possess English language proficiency sufficient to achieve the project goals.
- Applicant should demonstrate the intrinsic value of the project to the scholar, his/her home institution, country and U.S. institution.
- Round-trip travel from Kazakhstan to a host institution in the United States
- Full financial support in the United States
- Medical Insurance
- Access to professional and cultural enrichment opportunities
Deadline: The application deadline is October 15, 2015.
Potential applicants can access the on-line application by going to program's website.
Nominations are made by the U.S. Embassy and are reviewed in the United States by independent review committees. The J. William Fulbright Scholarship Board has final approval of all nominees.
Fulbright Foreign Student Program
(2016 - 2017 Academic Year)
The Fulbright Foreign Student program offers graduate students and young professionals the opportunity to study in the United States and earn a master’s degree.
Eligible Fields of Studies
The Fulbright Foreign Student program is open to all fields of study except the medical sciences.
- Applicants must be citizens of Kazakhstan, residing in Kazakhstan at the time of application.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate education and hold at least a degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- Completed online application form
- Official copies of academic transcripts, diplomas, and translations
- Three reference letters
- TOEFL and GRE test scores (if available)
- Resume or CV
- Copy of passport bio-data page
- J-1 visa support
- Tuition and fees
- Health insurance coverage
- Monthly stipend
- Books and supplies
- International airfare to and from the US
- Nominees must have a sufficiently high-level of English to undertake full-time graduate level study in the U.S.
- Nominees should have an outstanding academic record.
- Nominees must have satisfactory TOEFL and GRE test scores.
- Nominees must demonstrate high motivation, serious commitment to completing the program and the leadership potential to create positive influence upon returning home.
After the application deadline, all submitted online applications undergo a technical review. Applications that pass the technical review, will then be reviewed by an independent reading panel that will evaluate and score each application based on a set of standard criteria. Applicants with the highest scores will then be invited to an interview, held either in Astana or Almaty. Nominations will be made from the top candidates, after the interviews.
All nominated candidates will be requested to register for TOEFL and GRE if they have not taken the tests already. The nominated candidates are entitled to an exemption from the test fees by vouchers. Vouchers will be distributed by the U.S. Embassy. Final grantee selection is contingent upon the J. William Fulbright Scholarship Board’s (FSB) approval, available funding, and successful academic placement. The selected grantees are expected to travel to their host universities in the US in July or August 2016.
June 1, 2015. Potential applicants can access the online application by going to program's website.
Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program (FLTA)
2016-2017 Academic Year
To help U.S. universities and colleges strengthen foreign language instruction, while providing current or future teachers of English the opportunity to refine their skills, increase their English language proficiency, and extend their knowledge of U.S. society and culture.
The Fulbright FLTA program is a nine-month, non-degree program. FLTA participants will help strengthen Kazakh language instruction at a U.S. university or college and also interact with their host communities in conversation groups, extracurricular activities, and community outreach projects.
All FLTA participants will receive a monthly stipend, accident and sickness coverage, and travel support. U.S. host universities will provide tuition waivers to support the required coursework.
- Applicants must be teachers of English or in training to become teachers of English.
- Applicants must possess the equivalent of a U.S. Bachelor’s degree by July 2015.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old and no more than 29 years old by October 1, 2015.
- Applicants must be native speakers of Kazakh
- Applicants must be fluent in English
- Applicants must demonstrate maturity, dependability, integrity, and professionalism
- Applicants must reside in Kazakhstan throughout the nomination and selection process
Nominations are made by the U.S. Embassy in Kazakhstan and are reviewed in the United States by an independent review committee. The J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board has final approval of nominees.
The application deadline is June 1, 2015.
Candidates can access the on-line application at Program's website.
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2016-2017 Academic Year
Leaders for a Global Society
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program provides accomplished young and mid-career professionals with ten months of non-degree academic study, leadership development, and professional enrichment in the United States. Humphrey Fellows are selected based on their potential for leadership and commitment to public service either in the public or the private sector. Seventeen major universities across the United States host Humphrey Fellows. In recent years, these universities have included: Arizona State University, Emory University, Tulane University, American University-Washington College of Law, Boston University, University of California –Davis, Cornell University, Emory University, University of Maryland-College Park, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Michigan State University, University of Minnesota, Pennsylvania State University, Tulane University, University of Washington, Seattle, Virginia Commonwealth University, Syracuse University, and Vanderbilt University.
Humphrey Fellowships are awarded to candidates in the following fields:
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Natural Resources/Environmental Policy/Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
Democratic Institution Building
- Law and Human Rights
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language (Teacher Training or Curriculum Development)
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, and Prevention
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
Requirements for Applicants
- University degree;
- A minimum of five years of substantial professional experience;
- Demonstrated leadership qualities;
- A record of public service in the community;
- Strong English skills;
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States
The on-line application is available at program's website.
The application deadline is July 15, 2015.
Nominations are made by the Embassy and are reviewed in the United States by independent review committees. The J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board has final approval of nominees. The new Humphrey Fellowships are announced in March 2016.
Департамент международного сот
On the basis of an agreement between the JSC "Center for International Programs" (administrator of the international scholarship of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Bolashak") and the German Academic Exchange Service DAAD, one of the stages of the competitive selection for applicants wishing to study in Germany, a personal interview with an independent commission DAAD, consisting of professors of German universities.
Details of the scholarship program, and the participation in the contest: www.bolashak.gov.kz
Scholarships DAAD program for Kazakhstan for 2016 academic year
I. Programmes for students
- Summer college courses
- Study tours of student groups
The program DAAD / PASCH for graduates of schools with intensive study of German language (DSD- schools)
II. Applications for postgraduate training
- Master of all specialties
- "European Recovery Program" (ERP) - scholarships for economists master degree
- Postgraduate training for professionals from developing countries
- Sustainable water management / Sustainable Water Management
- Scholarship for graduates of creative specialties and architects
- Research fellowships for young scientists (research, PhD)
- "Sandwich" -stipendii (PhD)
III. Programs for scientists
- Research fellowships for scholars and university teachers
- Scholarships for the former annual scholarship DAAD
- The joint scholarship program DAAD / DLR
The procedure for submission of documents for the scholarship program "Bolashak"
1. Filing of International Programs Center (see. Http://www.bolashak.gov.kz/). Deadline for submitting documents to the CIP to 01.10.2015g.
Target groups of the scholarship program and the list of recommended universities can be found here
2. Filing DAAD Almaty for an interview (Deadline specified)
The list of documents that must be sent
DAAD in for an interview:
Documents loaded in the DAAD Portal in .pdf format in English or German:
1. The profile in German or English (to be completed on-line portal to download)
2. Autobiography (CV);
3. The letter of motivation;
4. A copy of the certificate of secondary education with a translation;
5. A copy of the diploma with the application with a certified translation;
6. A letter of recommendation from a teacher of Kazakh university in the specialty;
7. A copy of the language certificate (if available).
All documents should be written in German or English depending on the language of instruction.
All copies of educational documents must be translated into English or German.
Once downloaded, all documents on the portal you get a message with your generalized application Bewerbungszusammenfassung / Application Summery. Print this document in duplicate and send
by the address:
Consulate General of Germany in Almaty for the DAAD
st. Ivanilova 2, 050059 Almaty
or bring to the Information Centre of Almaty DAAD at:
st. Pushkin 111/113, (ug. St. Jambul), office. 18
After filing all the applicants will be personally (in the phone) in Almaty invited to a personal interview with an independent commission DAAD, consisting of professors of German universities and employees of DAAD. Each applicant will be assigned individual time.
Department of International Cooperation
Chevening Scholarships in Kazakhstan are awarded to outstanding emerging leaders to pursue a one-year Master’s at any UK university. The scholarship programme provides a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
A Chevening Scholarship offers financial support along with the opportunity to become part of the highly regarded and influential Chevening global network.
Applicants from Kazakhstan can choose any course of study, but we particularly welcome applications in the following fields:
- Defence and security
- Economic, energy, and green energy development
- Human rights
- Media and journalism
- Social development
How to apply
Applications for 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarships are now open. Please read the information on this page carefully prior to applying. Applications close on 3 November at 12:00 GMT (midday UK time)
Applications for Chevening Scholarships can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the 'apply' button on this page.
Prior to starting your application for a Chevening Scholarship please ensure you have the following ready:
- Two references to be provided in a letter format and written in English
- Valid passport/national ID card
- University transcripts (undergraduate, postgraduate)
- Three different UK Master's course choices
Please note that only documents in PDF format can be uploaded and documents cannot be over 5MB in size.
- English language (if already met the requirements)
- UK Master's university offer (if already met the requirements)
You can submit your initial application without these optional documents and upload them to your application at any point up to 14 July 2016.
Please note that if you are eventually conditionally selected for a Chevening Scholarship, it is essential that you provide evidence that you meet the Chevening English language requirements and that you have at least one offer from an eligible course before 14 July 2016 in order to remain in the process.
It is recommended that you read the guidance below to help you submit an eligible application.
What is included?
- university tuition fees (please note that there is a fee cap applied to MBA programmes which requires applicants to cover any additional cost over £18,000)
- a monthly stipend
- travel costs to and from the UK
- an arrival allowance
- a homeward departure allowance
- a thesis grant
- a grant for study materials
- a study travel allowance
- the cost of one visa application
- a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
Chevening is funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partner organisations. Our partners contribute to Chevening in various ways, helping us to develop talented individuals from across the globe who will go on to be future leaders and decision makers.
The below partner organisations co-sponsor Chevening Awards in your country, enabling us to offer more Chevening Scholars the opportunity to study in the UK.
If your application is successful and you have applied to study a subject or degree programme supported by one of our partners, you will be considered for a co-sponsored Chevening Award.
Find out more about our partner organisations, the areas of study they support and why they have committed to supporting Chevening in your country by reading their profiles.
- Bangor University
- Brunel University
- Cardiff University
- Durham University
- Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Birmingham
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Bath
- University of Cambridge
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Dundee
- University of East Anglia
- University of Exeter
- University of Glasgow
- University of Leeds
- University of Reading
- University of Salford
- University of South Wales
- University of Southampton
Department of International Cooperation
EUNIC Almaty with the support of Turkish Airlines announces a competition "Europe in the people" dedicated to the European Day of Languages.
"Europe in the people"
EUNIC Almaty with the support of Turkish Airlines announces a competition "Europe in the people" dedicated to the European Day of Languages.
Do you know the representatives of the European countries who are working in Kazakhstan?
Tell us about their lives, work and experience in our country. Most likely, they have something to say and something to share. Be original approach and creativity!
The Masters Program in Physics at Nazarbayev University is designed to train graduate students as competent physicists, that would continue their ca-reer either with Ph.D. studies for future academic appointments or turn to pro-fessional careers in national labs, indus-try within research & development com-panies, or public sector within think tanks, non-profits and government or-ganizations
Embassy of the State of Israel and the Republic of Kazakhstan presents its compliments and has the honor to inform you that the Israeli agency but the development of international cooperation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the State of Israel "Masha" from November 30 to December 17, 2015 is carried out in Israel (Haifa), an international training course in English on the theme: «Building sustainable communities: leadership, gender and the environment».
- Internships for students, faculty and staff ZKGU them. Utemisov on the basis of SSU
- Master Erasmus Mundus
- The 70th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War of students WKSU rules for student theater festival
- dear Colleagues
- Саратовский государственный университет имени Н.Г. Чернышевского приглашает студентов, магистрантов и преподавателей ЗКГУ
- Информационное письмо по стажировке
- Invitation university students for training on the basic educational programs of graduate and postgraduate studies
- Уважаемые сотрудники, преподаватели и студенты!
- Win a grant on passing of summer training to laboratories of the USA - 2015
- German language courses at Passau University
- The tour operator Oasis-1 offers participation in the international conference on professional development
- On December 3-5, 2014 at University of Sakarya, Turkey, the International conference INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON QUALITY IN HIGHER EDUCATION ICQH 2014 will take place
- Students economists! Attention!
- The international scholarship DAAD programs and Bolashak for 2015-2016 academic year to the state; full time; replaceable schedule of work; career and professional development. Stable level of a salary and monthly bonus.
- Announcement Academic mobility
- Dear colleagues and the trained ZKGU of M. Utemisov!
- Cambridge: available English courses
- Finance and risks
- The academic semester in the USA
- Innovations in continuous education
- Академия Туризма в Анталии
- Стажировка в Китае
- Международная обменная стипендиальная программа MEVLANA (Эразмус Мундус)
- Предложение с Польши, Экономический университет, г.Быдгощ
- Школа London Study Centre (LSC)
- Международный конкурс «New Economic Talent-2014»
- International grant of Malaysia
- The «Grants of Turkey» program on a magistracy for 2014 academic years
- 2014-2015 International program of a student's exchange (Global UGRAD)
- Two-diploma education for KAZNPU students and other universities of RK for all steps of education (bachelor-master-PhD)
- Bologna process and academic mobility center of the MES RK holds training seminar «The development methodology of joint educational programs»
- Global learning village suggests everyone to pass the international summer school of English from June 15 to August 31, 2014
- Global Conferences invites everyone to the business programs «Effective Management of Higher Educational Institutions»
- Предлагаем Вам принять участие в программе повышения квалификации «Научная деятельность университетов Евросоюза: результативность, эффективность, фандрайзинг, коммерциализация результатов» в Праге с 20-го по 24-ое марта
- Римская Бизнес Школа предлагает магистрантам и студентам выпускных курсов принять участие в 2-недельных стажировках в 2014 году.
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Языковые курсы и академическая мобильность Gpemt на 2014 год
- Ульяновский государственный педагогический университет предлагает обучение в магистратуре
- Предлагаем Вам курсы на английском языке: “Educational Methodologies Youth AT-Risk: Preventing Student Dropouts and Facilitating Reintegration”
- Предлагаем вам устроить себе европейские каникулы и посетить четыре красивейшие столицы: Братиславу, Прагу, Вену и Будапешт
- Интенсивные летние курсы иностранных языков в Братиславе
- Евразийская академия предлагает организацию академических стажировок в Братиславе для обучающихся в высших учебных заведениях
- Продолжается набор документов на стипендии программы Евросоюза TOSCA2
- Объявляется набор на двухнедельные курсы повышения квалификации в г. Устка, Польша (в период с 30 июня по 12 июля 2014 года)
- Программа Летних стажировок в США для студентов, желающих поступить на программу PH.D
- Поздравляем студентов и магистрантов ЗКГУ
- Поздравляем студентов и преподавателей ЗКГУ
- Поздравляем студента Нурмуханова Жансултана
- Список претендентов ЗКГУ на тестирование
- Список студентов и магистрантов ЗКГУ, участвующих в программе академической мобильности в 2013-2014 учебном году
- Поздравляем участников академической мобильности
- Платные языковые курсы