We report about the beginning of collecting demands for competition of an annual Award of educational innovations of Venkhui 2011 organized by the National commission of People's Republic of China for UNESCO with assistance of the UNESCO Regional Bureau to Bangkok
Scope of competition in the current year - "Innovations in continuous education".
The purpose of competition is confirmation of a contribution of teachers and various institutes in advance of potential of education and innovative ideas, and also discussion of the topical issues and problems facing society within the declared scope of competition.
Winners of competition will be awarded by certificates and a monetary prize of US$20 000 during the International conference in the field of educational innovations which will take place in Hangzhou (China).
Requirements for competition of the Award:
- the filled registration form on the site www.unescobkk.org/education/apeid/wenhuiaward2014;
- the description of experience and achievements of candidate/institute in the field of educational innovations (one page, the A4 format, in English);
- a summary of works, publications and other important documents on a field of activity (four pages, the A4 format, in English);
- confirmation in support of promotion of the candidate (in English);
- letters of recommendation (in English or the native language);
- a form of a consent on distribution of materials (it is available on the Award site).
More detailed information on this action is available on the site: www.unescobkk.org/education/apeid/wenhuiaward2011.
Term of demands: May 20, 2014.
Department of the international cooperation