On the basis of an agreement between the JSC "Center for International Programs" (administrator of the international scholarship of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Bolashak") and the German Academic Exchange Service DAAD, one of the stages of the competitive selection for applicants wishing to study in Germany, a personal interview with an independent commission DAAD, consisting of professors of German universities.
Details of the scholarship program, and the participation in the contest: www.bolashak.gov.kz
Scholarships DAAD program for Kazakhstan for 2016 academic year
I. Programmes for students
- Summer college courses
- Study tours of student groups
The program DAAD / PASCH for graduates of schools with intensive study of German language (DSD- schools)
II. Applications for postgraduate training
- Master of all specialties
- "European Recovery Program" (ERP) - scholarships for economists master degree
- Postgraduate training for professionals from developing countries
- Sustainable water management / Sustainable Water Management
- Scholarship for graduates of creative specialties and architects
- Research fellowships for young scientists (research, PhD)
- "Sandwich" -stipendii (PhD)
III. Programs for scientists
- Research fellowships for scholars and university teachers
- Scholarships for the former annual scholarship DAAD
- The joint scholarship program DAAD / DLR
The procedure for submission of documents for the scholarship program "Bolashak"
1. Filing of International Programs Center (see. Http://www.bolashak.gov.kz/). Deadline for submitting documents to the CIP to 01.10.2015g.
Target groups of the scholarship program and the list of recommended universities can be found here
2. Filing DAAD Almaty for an interview (Deadline specified)
The list of documents that must be sent
DAAD in for an interview:
Documents loaded in the DAAD Portal in .pdf format in English or German:
1. The profile in German or English (to be completed on-line portal to download)
2. Autobiography (CV);
3. The letter of motivation;
4. A copy of the certificate of secondary education with a translation;
5. A copy of the diploma with the application with a certified translation;
6. A letter of recommendation from a teacher of Kazakh university in the specialty;
7. A copy of the language certificate (if available).
All documents should be written in German or English depending on the language of instruction.
All copies of educational documents must be translated into English or German.
Once downloaded, all documents on the portal you get a message with your generalized application Bewerbungszusammenfassung / Application Summery. Print this document in duplicate and send
by the address:
Consulate General of Germany in Almaty for the DAAD
st. Ivanilova 2, 050059 Almaty
or bring to the Information Centre of Almaty DAAD at:
st. Pushkin 111/113, (ug. St. Jambul), office. 18
After filing all the applicants will be personally (in the phone) in Almaty invited to a personal interview with an independent commission DAAD, consisting of professors of German universities and employees of DAAD. Each applicant will be assigned individual time.
Department of International Cooperation