“West Kazakhstan State University named after M. Utemisova "announces a competition for the vacant position
1. The head of the economic service - 1 unit.
Qualification requirements: higher technical or higher economic / legal education with the experience of a manager associated with economic activity, experience in leadership positions for at least 5 years.
A person applying for participation in the tender shall, within the time periods specified in the announcement of the tender, submit the following documents:
2) a summary in the state and Russian languages;
3) copies of documents on education;
4) a copy of the employment record book (if available) or the employment contract, or an extract from orders to accept and terminate the employment contract from the last place of work;
5) a certificate of health status in the form approved by order of the Acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 23, 2010 No. 907 “On approval of the forms of primary medical documentation of healthcare organizations”;
6) a copy of an identity document;
7) a certificate of the presence or absence of a criminal record;
8) a certificate of the presence or absence of corruption offenses.
The participant of the competition may submit additional information regarding his education, length of service, level of professional training (copies of documents on advanced training, assignment of academic degrees and titles, scientific publications, as well as recommendations from management from the previous place of work, etc.).
Documents for participation in the competition are accepted within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement.
The above documents must be submitted within the established time at the following address: WKO, Uralsk, 162 N. Nazarbayev Ave., Administrative Department, (room 107), phone: 8 (7112) 50-86-11.