In WKSU from 11 to 13 November, the Commission is working within the framework of the IAARnaaru specialized accreditation
visit foreign expert commission an independent agency for accreditation and rating (naaru) within the specialized accreditation of West Kazakhstan State University im.M. Utemisov (11-13 November 2015)
Cluster 1 5V011400 History; 5V020300 History; 6M011400 History; 6M020300 History.
cluster 2 -5V010800 of physical culture and sports; Basic military training 5V010400; 6M010800 Physical Culture and Sports.
Cluster 3 - 5V010200 pedagogy and methodology of primary education; 5B010300 Psychology; 6M010200 pedagogy and methodology of primary education; 6M010300 Psychology.
Cluster 4 - 5B011700 Kazakh language and literature; 5V012100 Kazakh language for schools with non-Kazakh language.; 5B020500 Philology; 6M011700 Kazakh language and literature; 6M020500 Philology.
Cluster 5 - 5V050800 -Esep and audit; 5V050900 the financial; 5B050600 Economics; 5V051000 - State and local government; 6M050600- Economy; 6M051000 - State and local government.
The composition of the WEC:
1. The chairman of the commission - Shunkeev Kuanyshbek Shunkeevich, D.Sc., professor, Aktobe Regional State University. Zhubanov (Aktobe);
2. Foreign Expert - Dmitry V. Vasilyev, Ph.D., associate professor, LEU VPO "Institute of Commerce and Law," the expert "Guild of experts in the field of vocational education" (Moscow, Russia);
3. Foreign Expert - Tayirov Mitalip Muratovic, Dr., Professor, Kyzyl-Kiya Humanities and Education Institute of Batken State University (Kyzyl-Kiya, Kyrgyzstan);
4. foreign experts - Eric Vaiginiene (Prof. Erika Vaiginiene), Deputy Director for Research, Innovation and Quality International Business School at Vilnius University, an expert FIBAA (Vilnius, Lithuania);
5. Expert - Movkebaeva Galia Ahmetvalievna, doctor of historical sciences, professor of international relations and the world economy Kazakh National University. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Almaty);
6. Expert - Madieva Bayanzhanovna Galia, Ph.D., assistant professor of physical education and sport Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Almaty);
7. Expert - Shkutin Arnoldovna Larisa, doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor of Theory and a preschool and psycho-pedagogical training Karaganda state! On University. EA Buketov;
8. Expert - Adilova Almagul Sovetovna, Associate Professor, Doctor of Philology, Professor of the Department of Kazakh linguistics, Karaganda State University named after Buketov (Karaganda);
9. Expert - Lashkaryov Olga, Ph.D., associate professor, head of department "Economic Theory" of the Eurasian National University. LN Gumilyov;
10. The employer - Protasov Viktor Alehseevich, director of school № 7 of Uralsk (Uralsk);
11. Student - Muratov Bauyrzhan Akylbekovich, 2 undergraduate course WKATU them. Zhangir Khan (Uralsk);
12. An observer from the Agency - Aymurzieva Aygerim Urinbaevna, project manager of the Agency (Astana).