Dear students, undergraduates and young scientists!
Since April 2019, the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, JSC "Information and analytical center" and the Agency for strategic communications "SUCCESS K" hold a national competition of youth business projects "Menin Armanym". The aim of the competition is to support socially significant business initiatives of young entrepreneurs aimed at improving the quality of life, transfer of advanced knowledge and technology in the socio-economic life of the country.
The competition is held in several stages:
- Qualifying stage: Participants submit online applications and take part in offline selection on the ground, according to the schedule. The number of participants is not limited.Participants are trained and defend their projects, mentors select participants who will have access to the quarterfinals;
- Quarter final: At this stage, the selected participants are invited to the cities of Atyrau, Shymkent, Pavlodar, Karaganda (according to their regions). Preparatory trainings are held for the participants. For the quarter-final participants have to prepare a prototype. As a result, projects to an expert jury will otobrannye than 150 projects that will be online a selection of movies. According to the results of the online selection will be allowed at least 32 participants who will have access to participate in television games;
- Semi-final: At this stage, the selected 32 projects are invited to Astana for the television filming of the competition. For participants in preparatory trainings public speaking, training, presentations, business trainings, preparing for a television recording, production, and protection projects. 16 participants are selected;
- Final: 16 participants who passed the semi-finals participate in the games and present their projects in the TV Studio in Nur Sultan.
4 best projectproject in the Super final of the competition and will compete for first place;
- Final stage: Final presentations of 4 projects from the finalists. Determination of the winner of the competition of the third season.
In the West Kazakhstan region, the qualifying stage of the competition will be held on may 15-17, 2019 on the basis of the West Kazakhstan state University named after M. Utemisov. To participate in the competition, you must submit an application and a set of documents on the website www.meninarmanym.kz ahhh! Registration of participants is closed 2 days before the start of the qualifying stage.
We invite everyone aged 16 to 29 years to take part in the National competition of youth business projects "Menin Armanym" and get the opportunity to implement your business project.