Rector wksu them.M.Utemisov
about the competition among the teaching staff of M.Utemisov WKSU the introduction of innovative learning technologies
1. General provisions
1.1. The competition among the teaching staff, wksu. After the introduction of innovative learning technologies (hereinafter-competition) is conducted with the aim of finding new ways to improve the quality of training, demonstration of PPS accumulated experience and promote the work of the Department staff to improve the effectiveness of training and methodological support disciplines, the introduction of innovative learning technologies in the classroom as part of the updated content of education.
Under the innovative methods include methods based on the use of modern scientific achievements and information technologies in education and to improve the quality of training by developing students ' creative abilities and self-reliance (methods of problem and project-based learning, research methods, training forms, providing the actualization of creative potential and independence of students, etcD.).
Innovative methods in the educational process involve:
– the use of information resources and knowledge bases;
– the use of electronic multimedia textbooks and teaching AIDS;
– effective use of new learning approaches according to the updated content of education;
– orientation of the content on the best domestic and foreign analogues of educational programs;
– the use of problem-oriented interdisciplinary approach to the study of science;
– the use of interactive teaching methods;
– the use of methods based on the study of the practice (case studies);
– the use of project-organized learning technologies team work on a complex solution of practical problems.
1.2. The present Situation is the main document regulating the procedure of organization and holding of competition defines the rules and conditions of competition, selection criteria and evaluation applied for the participation in the contest of innovative projects, then projects requirements to the submitted documentation. In the development of legal relations in this sphere allowed the adoption of other complementary or specifying regulations.
1.3. The aim of the Competition is to promote wksu educational programs of new generation aimed at improving the quality of training.
1.4. The Objectives Of The Competition:
– development of innovative activities in Tajikistan.
– promoting the activity of the teaching staff;
– formation of knowledge base using information technology as a necessary condition for further development and improvement of innovative educational process wksu.
1.5. The contest of innovative projects held annually in two stages. Stage I is carried out and organized by the faculty of faculty of faculty of stage II is carried out among University faculty and is organized by the center of organization and control of educational process.
1.6. In the second stage, by results of competition the Commission shall determine the 3 prize winners and best project in 3 categories.
2. The conditions of the contest.
2.1. The result of innovative design activity must be a real innovative product that can be offered to market research and educational innovation, and other prestigious exhibitions. Work can be submitted in one of three languages (Kazakh, Russian, English).
2.2. Information about the Contest is posted on the website. www.wksu.kz in the news section, not later than 10 working days prior to the receipt of bids.
2.3. The timing of the award, the Commission approved by the rector/Dean of the faculty.
2.4. The size of the prize Fund and its distribution among the winners of the Contest is determined by the rector and approved by the order.
2.5. The Chairman of the Commission elected at the first meeting from among the members of the Commission by open vote by simple majority of votes.
2.6. To participate in the Competition of the Department.
2.6. Submitted to the Contest of innovative education technology must be tested in educational process not less than one year.
2.7. Reception of applications for participation in Competition is carried out at the first stage.
2.8. Rules for the submission of applications described in section 4 hereof.
2.9. Evaluation criteria quality and efficiency in the use of innovative teaching methods is evaluated a maximum of 10 points:
the relevance, originality and scientific novelty of the project
the realism of the goals and objectives of the project
the clarity and concreteness determine the end result of the project – innovative product
quality of methodological support of the claimed innovative learning technologies
the degree of implementation of innovative technologies in the educational process (types of training sessions covered innovative technology)
improving the quality of students ' knowledge obtained from the use of innovative technology
2.10. The evaluation commissions of the three participants who score the highest scores determined the winners.
3. Stages of the competition:
1. Accepting applications for participation in Competition;
2. Testing of innovative technologies in the educational process. Report on the effectiveness of using innovative technologies of training in discipline no more than two pages, signed by the applicant, head. the Department, the Dean;
3. Consideration of projects and their evaluation by the Commission;
4. The best 3 teachers in the first stage of the contest among teachers of the faculty are referred for participation in the second stage of the contest among the University faculty. Extract from the minutes of the meeting of the competition Committee in faculty and participants ' documents are provided in the DBP Department of planning and organization of educational and methodical work (8-housing, 201-office).
1. The Committee based on the University conducts analysis of applications based on completeness and correctness of submitted documents, assesses the quality and effectiveness of the use of innovative learning technologies, submitted to the Contest.
2. Held open presentation of innovative projects of the teaching staff in the framework of wksu them.M.Utemisov.
3. In accordance with established criteria (p.2.9), the Commission determines the winners of the Contest among the teaching staff of the University.
4. The procedure for the submission and consideration of development
Application for participation in the Competition constitutes a set of documents:
4.1. Application for participation in the Competition (see Annex 1) served in one copy on paper. The application deadline is at least 30 days from the date of publication of the announcement of the Competition.
4.2. The Competition questionnaire (see Annex 2) served in one copy on paper.
4.3. Testing of innovative technologies in the educational process. Implementation act (see Annex 3) is served in one copy on paper.
4.4. Materials submitted for the Contest are submitted on electronic media (CD/DVD) for consideration by the Commission,
4.5. Report on the effectiveness of the use of innovative technology training not less than one academic year no more than two pages, signed by the applicant, head. the Department, Dean.
5. 4.6. Materials (articles) for publication in the book "School of pedagogical experiences" are available in electronic and paper form in the DBP Department of planning and organization of educational and methodical work (8-housing, 201-office).
The Commission of the Competition among
PPP wksu them.M.Utemisov
with the introduction of innovative
learning technologies from
teacher (s) of the Department
Please (please) make the documents for participation in Competition among faculty for the implementation of innovative learning technologies.
With the Regulation on the competition among the teaching staff of wksu in introducing innovative teaching technologies, timing of competition introduced (a).
Signature of contractor /Name, initials/
The questionnaire of the participant of competition
"For the implementation. innovative learning technologies"
among teachers wksu them. Utemisov
1. Department _______________________________________________________
2. The executor's full name, position, academic degree, rank
3. Name of subcontractors indicating the position, academic degree, rank
4. The contingent of students using innovative technology, (faculty, specialty, course, number of students) _____________________
5. The discipline for which innovative technologies are used __________________________________________________________________
6. The duration of use submitted for the Competition-learning technology________________________________________________
Signatures of all the authors __________________ __________________
Vice-rector on UMR
___________ Tasmagambetov A. S.
about introduction of innovative technologies in educational process
The present act is made on the use of __________________________
Development used in educational process on _________________________
(Department, division, etc.)
Development is used _____________________________________________
(when, where, etc.)
The beginning of use of object of implementation ___________________________
The number of students benefiting from the development ________________________
The date and number of the minutes of the meeting of the Department in which development is recommended for implementation _________________________________________
Head. the Department __________________ _____________________________
Dean of the faculty _______________ _____________________________