We invite you to take part in the Republican scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the founding of the art-graphic faculty "Art creativity: synthesis of theory, methodology and practice", organized by the faculty of culture and art of West Kazakhstan state University named after M. Utemisov, which will be held on November 2, 2018.
Within the framework of the conference the Republican exhibition of artists is held (the regulations are attached).
Main directions of the conference:
- Problems of modern Kazakh culture in the era of Rouhani air (Spiritual rebirth).
- Questions, tasks and results of development of education reform in the field of culture and art.
- Actual problems, history, theory, prospects of art teaching in modern education.
- Modern trends in the development of fine arts, design, architecture and crafts.
- Topical aspects of the development of innovative methods of education and international scientific cooperation in the field of culture and art.
- Information technology training and education in the field of art and design.
- Organization of educational process in the system of schools, colleges, universities on special subjects for students and students with disabilities.
- Problems of training teachers in art work in a modern University.
Place and time of the conference:
090000, Uralsk, WKO, Friendship Avenue 137, faculty of "Culture and art" wksu.M. utemisova, building № 4, tel.+7 (7112) 512739, +7 (7112) 504703.
The conference will be held on November 2, 2018
Condition of participation:
The name of the file with the article indicates:
- name of participant,
- number of the proposed direction of scientific work (see above)
Example: Ivanov_Samara_2 .doc
The name of the file with the scan of the payment receipt contains:
- the name of a participant and the word kvit
For example: Ivanov_ kvit. jpeg
Requirements for registration of materials:
Working languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
The conference proceedings will be published in the form of a scientific collection. To participate in the conference it is necessary to send by mail or e-mail till October 28, 2018:
· application for participation in the conference;
· The text of the report (electronic version), decorated in accordance with the requirements (font Times New Roman, 11 PT., upper and lower margins-2.0 cm, left 3.0 cm, and right sides – 1.0 cm; line spacing 1.0, "Word 2003"; in the upper right corner of the UDC, after a gap of 2 intervals, the title of the report in capital letters, in bold, below after a gap of 2 intervals – the names and initials of the authors, the city, after 1 interval – the text of the report from the red line; page A4, the material should not exceed 5 pages). It is obligatory to fill in the application form for participation in the conference.
· receipt of payment (registration fee is 3000 tenge.
· all expenses related to participation in the conference (travel, accommodation, meals) are paid by the sending party.
Full name (all)
Place of work, work address (full)
Academic degree, title, position
Topic of report
Direction of scientific work
Phone (work, home, mobile), fax, e-mail
Form of participation in the conference (full-time, part-time)
Bank details: RGP WKSU named after M. Utemisov MES, BIN 000340002393, IIK КZ176010181000011617, BIC HSBККZКХ, FO, AO "Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan" KBE 16.
Address and contact numbers:
Telephone for information:
Kainbayeva Zhanna Sovetovna 8 (7112) 50-53-46, mob.+7 7775693932
Khamzin Turarbek Abilkhairovich 8(7112) 50-53-46, mob.+7 7014753597.
Articles of participants and copies of documents (contract and payment receipt) are accepted until 28.10 2018 at the specified e-mail addresses.
REGULATIONS ON THE REPUBLICAN EXHIBITION OF ARTISTS AND STUDENTS, HELD IN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE CONFERENCE
1. The purpose of the exhibition: the Future of the country-is the development of the national spirit of youth, a deep study of the history and traditions of our people, love for the Motherland, country and land. Each work that is exhibited at the exhibition will undoubtedly be filled with the spiritual wealth of the people.
2. Objectives of the exhibition:
- to introduce young people to the art through works of fine arts, education of patriotism, expand the spiritual world, worldview;
- to improve the artistic education and aesthetic education of the young generation, to awaken feelings of beauty, to develop a high aesthetic taste, to cultivate a sense of pride in the works of art, history and traditions of the people, the beauty and richness of native nature.;
- to give information about the artistic image and the artist, his performer, artistic phenomena and style directions, to deepen the theoretical knowledge concerning their inner harmony and unity, relationships and natural connections;
- promoting the development of culture and art of the Kazakh people, to form a high sense of the fine arts.
3. The conditions of the exhibition:
- Not only well-known masters of brush can take part in the exhibition, but also talented teachers who have graduated from the art and graphic faculty, talented students studying at the faculty;
- Works written in original form are accepted by types of fine arts-graphics, painting, arts and crafts, sculpture;
- Each work submitted to the exhibition must be submitted in electronic version (professional photo) in jpeg format for pre-selection to the organizational Board and for printing in the catalogue of the exhibition participants;
- The author should send information about himself (surname, name, patronymic, address, contact numbers, high-quality photo in jpeg format, a little information about himself and his work) to the e-mail specified below. Selection for the exhibition is held in closed form;
- Each author has the opportunity to exhibit up to 3 (three) works;
- The selected works will be grouped, listed in a specially prepared catalog and exhibited.
- After the exhibition, the works are returned to the authors.
The award ceremony will be held at the opening of the exhibition. Travel means, hotel and meals of the participants at the expense of the sending party.
To participate in the exhibition, the following materials should be submitted to the organizing Committee in electronic form in Word format:
· application for participation in the exhibition of the established sample (Appendix 1);
· electronic version of the work (professional photo) in jpeg format for printing in the exhibition catalogue.
Waiting for Your materials! Conference organizing Committee
Application for participation
(submitted separately for each work)
Work name _____________________________________________________________
Creation year _________________________________________________________________
Author's name ________________________________________________________________
Teacher's name (for students)____________________________________________________
Post address __________________________________________________________________
Art form _____________________________________________________________________
Job description ________________________________________________________________
Short summary of the author (year of birth, place of work, study, participation in competitions)_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________