Sh. M. Utemisov invites you to take part in the work of the regional scientific-practical conference on the theme: "Innovative technologies in teaching foreign languages", which will take place on April 6, 2016
West Kazakhstan State University. M. Utemisov
West Kazakhstan State University im.M.Utemisova invites you to take part in the work of the regional scientific-practical conference on the theme: "Innovative technologies in teaching foreign languages", which will take place on April 6, 2016 in Uralsk, Kazakhstan.
The main directions of the conference:
1. Modernization of the content of foreign language education: problems and prospects.
2. Development and application of information technologies in educational process: problems and prospects.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian, English, French, German.
Until March 20, 2016 must be submitted by e-mail the report (no more than 5 pages, Times New Roman, 12 pt, margins - 2.5 cm .; mezhdustroche: 1 range; top left UDC, after clearance in the range 2 title of the report in capital letters in bold, lower after opening in the interval 2 - the names and initials of the authors and the name of the organization, through 1 interval - the text of the report with the red line), application (reg.forma filled every co-author) and registration fee - 2500tg.
Materials should be submitted at the following address:
Conference proceedings will be published in a scientific collection by direct copying. Costs associated with the arrival of the conference shall be borne by the participants.
Dostyk Ave., 162
West Kazakhstan State University M. Utemisov
TRN 271800044163 BIC HSBKKZKX
Kbe16 destination code 861
JSC "Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan" Uralsk
1. Full name (Completely) ________________________________________
2. Scientific degree, rank, position ____________________________
3. Name of organization, a division of ___________________________
4. Address, telephone number, E-mail ______________________________
5. Article 5 Name ____________________________
6. Section _______________________________
7. The necessary technical means ______