West Kazakhstan state University named after M. Utemisov signed an agreement with Enago to achieve its research goals
27 February 2019 As part of its research activities West Kazakhstan state University. M. Utemisov (wksu) signed an agreement with Enago — a leading provider of English-language editing services to the global research community. Enago will provide services for the preparation of manuscripts for scientists wksu. Thanks to this mutually beneficial cooperation, wksu scientists will significantly increase the chances of publishing their works in well-known international scientific journals.
This partnership is of great importance for both the University and Enago. With three levels of support, which include Academic translation, Publishing training and Scientific and technical editing,Enago's team of specialists in various subject areas will help scientists and authors of wksu to prepare their work in accordance with the most stringent standards necessary for the acceptance and publication of these works in journals. In addition to discounts on services, the authors of the University will have access toScientific resourceson the portal created by Enago specifically for wksu.
As part of the agreement, the wksu will promote the services of Enago for authors among its researchers from among the teachers and staff of the University, as well as publish information about cooperation on its website, internal platforms, news, blogs and social networks.
In order to send your scientific work (article/report/monograph/grant application, etc.) to the experts of Enago, use this instruction:
1. Go to the Enago portal for wksu researchers: https://www.enago.com/wksu/
2. Read the tariff plans of Enago on the website and determine the appropriate service:
a.Scientific translation + Editing
b. Publishing training
c. Scientific and technical editing
3. On the site, click“SEND”and you will be redirected to the page with Application form to send Scientific work.
4. After submitting the form within an hour, the Enago team will calculate the number of words in the work and the cost, then send the researcher detailed information and a link to the payment.
5. After payment, the Enago team will begin work on the manuscript and provide a ready document for the deadline with all additional materials.
For more information, please visit the Enago portal created for wksu: https://www.enago.com/wksu/.
Enago signed an agreement on the revision of manuscripts.