Undergraduate students of all specialties wishing to go within the framework of the academic mobility program to foreign universities through the financing of the MES until MAY 1, 2019 to submit a package of documents to the center for internationalization in 313 Cabinet 1 building.
List of documents:
1) passport of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (notarized color copy);
2) medical certificate (for traveling abroad) in the form № 082/u, approved by the order of the acting Minister of health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 23, 2010 № 907 (registered in the Register of state registration of normative legal acts under № 6697);
3) documents on education (notarized color copies): for the direction of the program "Bachelor": a transcript of the current performance; for the direction of the program "Master": bachelor's degree/specialist with the application and a transcript of the current performance; for the direction of the program "Residency": bachelor's degree/specialist with the application, certificate of completion of internship with the application and transcript of the current performance; for the direction of the program "Doctoral": master's degree with the application or certificate of completion of residency with the application and an extract from the meeting of the Department of the relevance of the scientific thesis and the need for direction to study;
4) internationally recognized certificate of proficiency in English (IELTS, TOEFL);
5) written consent of parents, guardians, legal representatives of the applicant who has not reached the age of eighteen, for a period of more than 2 (two) months;
6) copies of diplomas, certificates, diplomas, letters of thanks (if any, by specialization, notarized and translated into the state or Russian languages;
7) copies of birth certificates of four or more cohabiting minor children or a copy of the court decision on adoption, address certificates for all cohabiting minor children, to confirm the large family of the student;
8) a document confirming the absence of parents of the student (for the category of students belonging to orphans or students left without parental care (if any);
9) certificate of disability in the form approved by the order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 30, 2015.